In the past, all 3 of these aging challenges could be addressed in a number of ways… usually a combination surgical procedures, medication and cosmetic treatments…
While these approaches are sometimes appropriate, they still miss out on the real key to sustainable, outstanding results:
Re-activating your body’s ability to generate new, live tissue.
This is where Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy in Atlanta steps in to fill the gap… before we dive into the details of how each particular issue highlighted above can be addressed with PRP, let’s cover what PRP Therapy actually is… then we’ll cover how the 3 procedures work (hair, face, arthritis/joint-pain) and if they might be right for you.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy, is a non-invasive, out-patient procedure, that you can get done on your lunch break!
PRP Therapy utilizes platelets from your own blood to not only to promote healing and tissue regeneration, but to relieve pain. It has been used extensively for athletes and celebrities with strong results in a wide-range of use-cases.
Because the procedure utilizes the growth factors that are already present in your blood, you avoid introducing dangerous chemicals into your body…. And you can take advantage of your body’s built-in “tissue generation” abilities!
Further, because it’s a “non-invasive” procedure, your downtime is very limited and it’s a very “light” procedure compared to surgical alternatives.
The “Non-Surgical” Facelift that Hollywood swears by…
The “True Blood Facelift” is a 30-minute non-invasive procedure that promises to provide one of the most effective and safest skin rejuvenation approaches known to man (… or woman).
The procedure involves no knives, nips or tucks, but has the reviving effect of surgery with the added benefit of natural, on-going tissue re-building.
How It Works
The “True Blood Facelift” works NATURALLY by harnessing your body’s own healing and restorative power. Using your own body tissues will cause your tissue to regenerate collagen, one of the key components to sustaining a younger look.
- Extraction: After working to create a more youthful, yet natural shape, our physician will extract a small amount of blood (around half a tablespoon) in order to harvest the naturally occurring growth factors (platelets) that your body would normally use to generate and repair tissue.
- Isolation and Activation: Our team will use a centrifuge to isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The growth factors in the PRP are “actuated” to enable collagen production.
- Application and Triggering: After applying a numbing cream, a micro-needle is used to strategically inject your own actuated-PRP back into your face. These growth factors activate stem cells already present in your skin, which triggers the creation of new tissue.
The result is that new collagen, fatty tissue and blood flow is generated by your body, resulting in natural, younger-appearing skin tissue.
Is It For You?
The “True Blood Facelift” can be used to successfully treat:
- Fine lines and saggy skin
- Crow’s feet
- Worn-out, “gray”, tired looking skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne scarring
- Dark under-eye circles
- … And more
The regenerative process leads to improvement for 2 – 4 months, and last for at least 1 – 2 years.